Stalk my blog

Sunday 11 November 2012

What this life may bring next


Dear Love,
                  I wished 2013 gonna be amazing years. Maybe we're going to be far apart but my promised you, I will never cheating on you, I will never stop loving you, I will never find someone else who can replace you. The truth is, I can't unlove you eventho you're far away from me.
                  Beside that, if we can't see each other again like we used to spends our time everyday. Let me reminded you again, ''I will waiting for you even a years, two years or more than that. I still waiting. I'm not kinda girls who cheating when you're already in relationship or flirting with someone else when you're far away. I'm not kind of that girl. I hope you're not flirting and cheating on me. I hope not.
                  Sometimes I hate you but I love you too. I hate you because the way you treat me. The way you mad at me , the way you using ur words but still love you eventho you hurt me so badly. Now you see , you see , you see I love you :p
                   Lastly, never find someone else bcause I'm not going to find someone else anymore. I just hope you're going to be last person who I falling in love with. I will take care of your heart but it's not fair if you not taking care of my heart too :p                                                              
                            
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Your everything,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Auni
                    
                                                                                                                               
LOVING YOU IS RED .