Stalk my blog

Thursday 20 December 2012

Thank You Love

Thank you for being nice to me, sometimes ;p
Thank you for gave me lot of presents.
Thank you for still be with me
Thank you for still love me
Thank you for make me feels special person
Thank you for your supports
Thank you for let me love you
Thank you for not left me yet, I hope forever not.
Thank you for make me strong sometimes
Thank you for persuade me when I'm sad or not in mood.
Thank you for love me more
Thank you for love me for who I am
Thank you for not let me feels useless person
Thank you for always be there when I need you the most
Thank you for excite me haha
Thank you for be my bf
Thank you for everything
Thank you LOVE

COMING SOON On february 22, 2013 , our anniversary for a years we're been together. Can't wait xD