Stalk my blog

Friday 25 May 2012

Keep fighting

Assalammualaikum,
Dear whoever is reading this. Don't forget to smile today.
 Okaaaaaayyyyyyyy *gila -.- Setiap hari gaduh setiap hari gaduh , easy to say Fighting's Day. We're been through a lot of thing kan Aniq tapi alhamdulillah still in relationship :p Just wanna let you know that I love you , I love you more than you could ever imagine. hihi. Do you still remember when first time you came here , I meant came to my house just wanna met me.But at the same time Aniq takut kan :p *takut dekat ayah kan. haha :p . Tapi salute laa sebab berani datang rumah :p You're the first boy who bravely came to my house, met my parents and my  little sister.


My mama keeps asked me Aniq tak datang rumah ? bukan mama saja tanya adik adik pun -.-


                                                                                            I Love   You


you already showed that you fight for love. 


We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love , if it's having it's worth fighting for - Cheryl Cole


Ehhhh  Aniq ,  Just LoveMe,  OK ? muchlove.