Stalk my blog

Saturday 26 May 2012

One of these days



Assalammualaikum readers,
Let's begins our story , not our story but my story grrr .
What time I cried ?  hmmmmm *thinking hmmmmm can't remember but today I'm surely crying, crying crying and again I'm crying  but still trying to maintain this relationship because '' Jengjeng''  *tak suspent pun -.- because I love youuuuuu Aniq . See that picture top of it so sweet kan eventho masing-masing ego padahal dalam hati ''rindunyaaa yang dulu'' 

They say More feelings , More pain . Exactly true but who cares I love you. Seasons change so are love tapi beragak laaaa kalau nak cari orang lain kan -.- I'm just ordinary people who have never run away from mistakes. You said that you'd like to change . For sure I'm totally gonna miss old of you. A lot.

Oh please, don't pretend that you gonna leave me because you know you're never gonna find someone like me again Aniq.  I always love you. believe me.

564820_373703889358371_142178555844240_992025_446012784_n_large

Please STAY with me .